Friday, May 8, 2009

Why Does It Sting When I Pee On My Period

THE TATA - CHAPTER 6

"I do not even know without a ride and go back"
His hands trembled with anger and his jaw was moving furiously.

*

clothes stick roofs lean against him and showed his forme.I hair fell on the shoulders and dripping in her arms held close to Max if he had fallen asleep in his arms.
was almost near the door but a hand pulled him inside before he could react.
T: "Where were they? TI seem the way to behave?" blurted out, almost shouting.
B: "Max is sleeping do not shout," Bill said in a whisper and show the little brother.
T: "Well then take it in the room" he said.
Bill nodded and took Max after slowly stripped of its letto.Gli rolled up his blankets and gave him a kiss then went down and went to Tom that he was waiting.
T: "THEN YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU DID OR NOT?"
B: "I'm sorry ... I can explain everything ... I did not want you to worry"
T, "but you feel? MY BROTHER WAS IN YOUR HANDS"
B: "I feel you do not scream" Tom took
Bill the wrists and made him hit the muro.Facendo join their bodies perfectly.
T: "DO NOT TELL ME WHAT SHOULD MY BROTHER HAS FARE.IL risk due to you." Shouted in the face.
B: "Meanwhile, I'm the one who tried to speak well of te.Sono was I who pulled up to morale.Ha even said he would like as a brother me. "
did not want to say it, but the anger and frustration began to be felt in him.
T:" WHAT? "What are you saying?".
Bill lowered his head and felt his eyes begin to moisten knew that it was this bad situation, not only him but also to Tom in sentrisi say those things.
Tom left hand grip on the plane that had brought his arms above his head as he turned to Bill and uttered a sentence that did not want to repeat.
T: "You're fired." was released as a whisper, but Bill's ears like the sound.
Bill raised his head and brought his hands to find the body of Tom trying to get away and clinging to his shirt after he began to sob quietly leave without
. At that moment it was as if it was not to say that Tom did not want more work for him, but Tom was someone who knows how to do and can comfort him.
Tom felt his hands surround but stood looking at him.
B: "Do not quit this job serve.Non I wanted to say those things I'm sorry but I came out of his mouth ... I no I should tell you ... I hope you can forgive me."
Bill tried to lift his head and saw a tear on the face of Tom that shone in the gloom.
B: "T-Tom?" He stammered, not knowing how consolarlo.Non had never seen him like that.
Tom stretched out his hands looking into his eyes and took her hips and leaning his arms around head in the hollow of his shoulder.
T: "Max has already had too many people around and change again for him traumatico.Non would stop working at least here it is you who leave." She whispered. Bill
loosened his grip to talk to him.
"Now I'd better go tomorrow otherwise not be able to wake up in time to take care of Max"
Tom broke away and stood before him.
I do not think I let you go right? "Filming part of his sarcasm.
B: "in what sense?"
T: "Look out there is a storm water and I will not let you get away with this time."
B: "But ... but where do I sleep? Short I mean ... there is no room for guests and that of your parents do not talk I do not want aprofittare. "
T:" I'll sleep on the couch and you in my room. "he said with a shrug as if it were a matter of course.
B:" Well ... then ... I I'm going. "
T:" you go. "

*

blankets had her perfume and the window was closed percpiva despite the smell of wet earth.
I saw a light coming from downstairs was probably still awake .
You could hear the noise of the wind and the keys of tichettio jostick reverberate in the silence.
I could not sleep.
"he could have quit but did not do so for Max and for my reaction."
Thoughts filled my mind.
"has a tear ritch His face triste.Avrei wanted to kiss him but he thought wrong. "

*

I feel slight movements of the mattress and my breathing becomes irregular if I think back to what happened to us.
I wanted to tell you many things and story of my behavior is not always available.
"Max said those things me.Ma not know that I hold him."
I'm playing the play station for distraction but for how much effort I can do I can not help thinking.
"I did not mean you would go away but not limited to Max.Io want you to stay even when you're there for me because I'm fine."


Both felt for each other a fraternal bond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment