Monday, May 4, 2009
12 Volt Car Battery Charger Schematic
Bill rushed back home dragging her by the arm Andreas, which almost not tripped.
B: "I want to move I really have to call that number"
To: 'Bill, but perhaps forgetting one small detail B "and would" Bill kept talking about pulling them to keep up.
To: "prof after your cell phone rang in class during our message did she retired and your home phone has been disconnected because you forgot to pay the bill, I have only a mobile phone battery on hand "
Bill always stopped suddenly as was his wont to do by dropping Andreas.
A: "Bill want to be more careful?!, at least let me know when you're going to stop in the middle of the road "
B" and now how do I do? "
A:" Well there would be a way "
B:" NO .. cried-.- I can not go it would be too embarrassing
A: "sooner or later have to see you, do not work with an invisibility cloak, at least a baby-sitter he is capable"
B " funny, I know you will see me but I was hoping that sooner than later "
A:" Well then I'll cancel everything and remains not introduce simple, I'll give you some change that I'm putting it aside without going to work "
B:" Despite the work of your generosity I do not think your pay is sufficient, and then I have become independent "
A:" as you want, then presented "
Bill continued to talk to Andreas who was still sitting on the street after the fall and after a while he decided to bring it up helping me. Andreas
wiped his pants and walked along with Bill.
B "home better read the ad and decide"
The silence gave way to several minutes, but Andreas decided to speak.
A: "if you need to go Bill"
Bl turned to him thoughtfully.
B: "what I mean-" did not finish the sentence that the friend had already preceded him.
A: "I mean that you should go if you want to reach your goal, you never stopped and the case does not seem to start right now" Andreas moved away from Bill, who stood to watch him as he walked toward his house . It
find myself thinking aloud: "Maybe you're right."
He entered the driveway and pulled out of the backpack the key to open the door, put in the lock and turned around twice to open it up. The room was dark
sign that his father was not at home, went into the kitchen and after resting the bag on the chair, opened the fridge but there was nothing inside except latte.TornĂ² in the room and took the corridor leading to the bathroom, rinsed her face flushed and his eyes a little make-up for the little time they could devote themselves recently, looked studying the reading circles and turned into the silence that surrounded him to take a towel.
He recalled that the paper was read and put his hand in his pocket to pull out:
"let's see the announcement that they did write "
He turned the paper in his hands, but it was too dark so I turned on the light of the room and sat on the couch.
began to read.
"Well I know to take care of the housework, so everything is right"
A phrase struck him and make sure to read it again several times.
"no, you can not, but what kind of announcement is" shocked
He stopped, raising his eyebrow as was his wont to do.
Then he went on.
"babysitter wanted to scream, which in addition to the physical head has to care for a kid too busy? "
but who can write such a thing?"
He stood up throwing the paper on the couch.
"Andreas you are right, but I can not do it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment