- CHAPTER 2 CHAPTER 2 PART TWO PART
fatto.Aveva rang the doorbell of the house where he could start working. B: "ok still a breath, calm down, Bill is all right," Bill looked Andreas disappearing through the bushes around the corner and gestured nervously wondering what he could say when they would open the door. B: "I can not believe that Andreas has left me here and I am convinced to come," He looked around looking around Andreas, which now he was gone. B: "... what a" T "want?" A voice made him turn abruptly and stood motionless, looking at the figure which presented itself before. A boy with the blond dreadlocks, loose clothes that revealed little of his size, and a hat pulled down to the tip of the nose. B: "I ..." T: "Listen I have no time to lose, and let's talk ended, I quickly" Bill took a deep breath and began to speak now red in the face. B: "Hello ... I'm here ... for the announcement of work he has done" he said in one breath the last sentence. Tom looked at him scioccato.Di did not expect a guy and more with this look that made them believe anything but a baby sitter. T: "Are you kidding me? Back home," Tom tried to close the door but a hand stopped him. B: "a-wait" could say Bill stammered. T: "What now?" Tom opened the door. Bill tried all the courage he had to keep talking. B: "I see ... I need that job," T, "but you know what you should do here? The baby sitter does not suit you know? I already have too many commitments I'm sorry you were wrong person "Tom tried again to close the door. B: "NO" shouted Bill. T: "you stop?! Let me close this door and do it over, "B:" I beg you ... give me a chance, with the cleaning me I get "T"-sme "did not have time to talk. B: "I know me and get away with the children," Tom was puzzled for a few seconds staring at the door who would treat her brother. Then he peered at her from head to foot the guy who stared at him imploringly. T: "Well you do a time trial starting tomorrow" Bill's eyes lit up and almost jumped in her arms to hugging Tom close to his chest. B: "thank you thank you thank you" An alarm interrupted the moment. T: "is my excuse cellulare.Aspetta here ok?" And broke free from the wall red in the face without waiting for an answer. Bill stood at the door, nodding. He did not believe her ears had been enough attempts and a bit more convincing had obtained lavoro.Si turned to look at what the first had escaped for too much excitement. Soon after came Tom: "I've got news for you" B: "I dismiss it wants to give way to a girl to scream? "blurted out without thinking suddenly concerned with doing what he did Tom keep from laughing. T: "as an excuse? okay never mind now come talk about it later since it starts from today, a change in plans, I hope you do not mind you calling me and used to hate the respectability "B" n-no, only one call and immediately start "T "well because I will often have commitments sudden" Tom motioned Bill to come after that closed the door.
0 comments:
Post a Comment