LA TATA - CHAPTER 5 THE TATA
The walk in park was longer previsto.Max had no intention of going home, and Bill did not know how not to do it no more pruning piengere.In
notify Tom because his mobile phone after discharge was recovered by the Principal.
"and now how the hell do I do? We can not drag him away even if the intention was"
M: "What a beautiful one else scivolotto"
B: "Wait Max must go now," he rose from the bench.
M: "I want to stay"
B: "Max is your brother had to take care and be there for half an hour already. Can you hear me?"
Max was running around the garden without listening to Bill who was the first of its body weight on one leg then the other, raising his eyebrow. He began
piovere.Le clouds crossing the sky heralding a bad storm that would surely come to them recently.
The raindrops were becoming thicker wetting his face and the wind ruffling his hair.
B: "Max, if you do not want to stay in the rain you better hurry up or I'm leaving"
M: "arrival"
"wow it was easier than expected"
B: "courage to put this" Bill held out his helping to shove the jacket sleeves and fasten the buttons.
M: "you'd be a good brother."
Bill smiled giving him a kiss on the cheek.
M: "I do not like Tom"
B: "Do not even tell a joke Max.Tom loves you and now we will care or even more. Max
annui.I His bright eyes, the view's opaque and stumbled on the rise in the sidewalk.
B: "Max .. okay?"
Max looked up to Bill showing his copious tears running down his face.
B: "Max .. why are you crying?" Bill leaned over in front of him whispering.
M: "I do not ever like me to Tom," he raised his head and tried to hide behind the hood up and his eyes became even sadder by saying those words.
Bill embraced him with all the love I could give him in that he momento.per Max had become like a little brother.
B: "we feel to take a hot chocolate offer io.Ti wrong?" Max nodded
her head.
Max Bill took her hand and walked fast on the pedestrian crossing by dragging the folding stroller.
Max looked at him for all the kindness tempo.La Bill and his smile reassured him.
* The place was hot after having picked up Max Bill made him sit on a bench.
B "is cute qui.Non it?" said mixing the contents of the cup.
M: "yes"
B: "want to talk about something?"
M: "in two days is my compleanno.Vorrei keys like those of Tom."
B: "I think it's a gift that can be done," he said, laughing.
B: "So now I pay the bill and then andiamo.Tom be worried."
M: "ok"
*
lento.Il The taxi was slowing traffic on the road the ride home.
Bill had run out of money and did not know how to bribe the taxi driver to increase speed.
B "feels he can not move? Are already late."
T: "no guy I dispiace.La road is wet as you can see if speeds increase risk of doing injury."
B "would not have said so if I would have given quite a bunch of money," she said softly.
Max looked at Bill who spoke from his seat and could see the fake smile on her lips when she turned toward him to not worry about it.
B: "At least tell me what's missing?" turned back to the taxi driver who turned sharply to look at straight in the eye.
T: "Listen boy I'm doing my job and from there to the place you told me you still want a due Oretta block machines."
A queue of cars stood in front of them without making it difficult to move. Bill looked
Max B: "you feel like going out?"
Max nodded.
B: "keep the change I have no time to lose, let's Max"
M: "Tom will be angry about that?"
*
Tom went back and forth to the stanza.Il time made the situation even less reassuring.
"but where the hell are finished" The
nervous that he began to grow inside.
0 comments:
Post a Comment