Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bike Colour Generator

- CHAPTER 3 THE TATA

B "permit"
Bill had entered the room and immediately noticed the tasteful furnishings, the house was cozy and warm and the lights made diecast everything more beautiful.
The smell of fresh paint permeated the ocher walls and corner sofas were flanked by two armchairs to sink into the inviting sight.
T, "and now we go to the casino to pay no attention to the kitchen I have a little brother that you'll soon have the honor of knowing," he said, laughing sarcastically.
B: "Do not worry"
T: "Indeed I do not care," he said with confidence and arrogance.
B: "Do not worry about because if you tell me?" Bill was unable to shut up.
T "mistake or talk too much?"
Bill decided to fly certainly did not want to just burst in the door already losing their jobs.
T: "this is the kitchen" and he turned on the light shine a room spacious enough for muoversi.Il furniture was covered with various pap for children and toys, while table
was already laid.
B: "you have guests for dinner?" Bill said, raising an eyebrow standing on the door near Tom overtook him.
T: "Well you expect a boyfriend to scream," she said, turning to Bill and starting to laugh.
"okay stay but this is too much to think Bill found himself"
B: "so sorry if I wanted to know who I was dealing with my first day at work"
Tom pretended not to hear.
T: "This however is the bathroom where you go when you will not be able to hold you" she smiled.
Bill held a chuckle.
T: "So this is the room of my mother, but now it will not come back off before next week and that is the room of Max the Cable Guy who is sleeping. "
B:" Well, and where do you sleep? "
T:" Follow me "
Tom took Bill by the arm and dragged him.
T: "This is my room" opened his arms and jumped on the bed.
B: "cute" Bill looked around observing the belongings that filled it.
T " you do not want to lie down a bit before starting to work? "
B:" okay "Bill sat down not far from Tom on the edge of the bed.
He felt restless and embarrassed by the silence that had been created as opposed to Tom was lying with closed eyes without thinking. When he opened
noticed the nervousness that was trying to hide Bill touching his hands and feet moving.
T: "hey, even if you lie you do not do anything" took him by the wrist and pulled him towards you looking at him.
B: "No is that it all happened so fast that I have to make yet," Bill said putting next to him for turning his eyes.
T: "relax the best that can happen is that if the girl does not show up I will have a withdrawal symptoms that have to endure," he said seriously and then laughed, noting the words of Bill.
B: "Well what makes you think that girl is willing to accept your proposal?"
T: "Are you saying that perhaps could tell me no? "he said, leaning on his elbows for a better look on his face.
B:" maybe I say that is not forced to go with you just because a guy offered him dinner, "
T:" look is not only for what it would be "pointed out to him with malice.
B" sorry I did not know it was your girlfriend "
T:" But you understood? mean that if you want it is because our meeting is only too lei.Il to do what the dinner is a more "
B:" What? girls today let me tell you, but I think you give too easily "this time Bill was talking to lie quietly and confidently.
T:" this is what leads me to call them when I need it, "said ristendendosi.
B:" I do not know how to see te.Io am a romantic. "
M:" Tom I'm hungry "
Tom got out of bed quietly and turned to Bill is sorridendogli.Bill convinced that the beginning of real work had just entered.
Max went into the kitchen and found that once crossed the look with the Bill.
B: "hello I'm your bay sitter" Bill held out his hand with a smile Max, who reciprocates.
M: "and when you go away?"
T: "He'll be more comfortable" if he was worried
Well now I was still più.Al rasta like to change often.
T, "then Bill me would you give your resume? "Bill nodded pulling
off the shoulder bag, a sheet and gave it to Tom.
T: "I have to say that geeks could make me comfortable at this time."
Bill smiled and looked back at Max while he plays. The step was

0 comments:

Post a Comment