LA TATA - FIRST CHAPTER THE SECOND PART
Tom ran out and closed the door with a little kindness and went to rehearsal with his band.
* A: "Bill? Bill? You want to move? The gates are closing"
B: "wait for incoming arrival"
A: "So how was the test?"
B: "I hope well, yesterday I had to make a mess of things and I have not been able to concentrate as I wanted"
A: "Come on you know you've been through more time t and u that book the whole class put together "
B:" If you say so "
Bill walked next to Andreas on the sidewalk heading toward home, talking and gesticulating constantly, while her best friend listened to him up to break the silence .
A: "So what do you say we go out tonight?" Silence
A: "ok fine then I will pick"
B, "but if I have not even answered"
A: "Well who is silent consents"
B: "you are usually" snorted and laughed, his face flushed.
A: "you're always stuck by his face to the book and when you move a square bake frozen ever read.
B "is not true, I do many things without books in their hands"
A: "or go to the bathroom, take a shower while you hear a recording of the contents of your clipboard instead of the music and when you sleep with a sheet on the pillow that gives the mathematical formulas, good fun"
B: from not say that, losa too I can not do otherwise "
Bill stopped short, staring at a window of a shop and Andreas slammed against him.
A:" hey why did you stop for impprovviso? "
B:" look there "
A: "where there?"
B "stuck on the glass with a sheet Schoch"
A: "and then"
B: "and then read, what I said I need to earn more money?"
A "work?" B "exact" Bill went AGAINST THE GLASS TO READ and saw a ad for a babysitter.
B: "is not what he thinks, but the children I like and I can do, What do you think?
ANDREAS could hardly restrained by laughter.
B:" Well, I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WELL "A" BILL WHERE TO GO? "B:" I'll be right, you wait here "
BILL DID NOT EVEN ANSWER THE FRIEND THAT WAS ALREADY HALF AN HOUR BEFORE THE PORTA.DOPO succeeded and reached ANDREAS have examined, looking at him with.
A:" SO WHAT? "
B:" So it's done I fill out a few ME NOW IS ONLY YOU CALL THIS NUMBER OR COME TO THIS ADDRESS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. "
A:" And what are you waiting? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment