Response to Review: Magic Is The Last Hope (6 ch)
Magic is the last hope (Chapter 6 - Attack and surprise)
@ x_Fair: donnaH my, how could I live without you? Not only me comment on msn, but I also write a review! CAC (\u0026lt;--- moved) I'm glad you like this chapter and as soon as your computer starts to work (damn it, damn) I look forward to hearing your views on the 7, because you know that I reworked a bit 'all. I tried to write more on this, but I failed miserably. XD A big kiss! * 3 * @
Revy21: I love your review! As soon as you started talking about Alfred I burst out laughing. And "banana" Yes! He made the discovery of America, as they say. XD Sorry for the delay in response, I hope the next chapter you'll love ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment