Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Licença Para O Technobingo

Christmas Holidays!

I finally started the holidays! CAC
Well, for me it started as if they were yesterday, as soon as the bell is rung of 5 hours (we went out first, yes \u0026lt;3) we all exclaimed "it's over!" spreading an aura of joy and happiness for all our (tiny) room. But today there was a meeting of the Institute of Christmas then we must be precise if the rental started today. What
Assembly epic! In the first hour there was a science teacher who made us read the brochure first aid, how to program the assembly, the second began the free ride. We took the mobile station and shot Gianvito mp3 player for the entire corridor (Vespa 50 special, Bertha was spinning, but the sky is always bluer, People hopes, etc.), of course, singing loudly and dancing, or rather, moving to the beat XD, and then came the croissants that Vincent and Gianvito ordered yesterday. \u0026lt;3
We had fun, we would probably write a fanfic on the Bad Way with all the things we have done this year.
We must say that my class has never been very close. This year, perhaps because it is the last year, perhaps because we have finally learned to put up with each other, things are just a little 'change. Then I finally found a nice spot, next to last row, next to Letizia, and I'm having a ball. I hope to enjoy it during the second quarter, when changing class and thus places.
Now I have different plans for this holiday season (I already know that will not complete for the majority) to conclude the chapter 9 of my fanfiction "Magic is the last hope "(almost done), draw some pictures from the fanfiction" The path ", do homework (I think I will make the last day), buy or make a new cosplay, write a fanfiction on the Bad Way, roles, learn some new parapara, finally to see a drama. I'll make it?
I look forward to Christmas past, I have not bought any gifts yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment