aerith1992 2010-12-25T21: 41:00
^ ^ Merry Christmas to all!
start with this little message this post, which will describe what happened to me yesterday and today, even if nobody cares XD
Yesterday, December 24th, I woke up at 6:45 (but I got up at 7 : 30) because in Bari was the event of Christmas Eve: We did a fundraiser for leukemia in cosplay. I arrived there at 9:30 and not 9:55 as saying the site of the South Eastern Railway, Doom (è_é) m, but at least I made a trip to pick up gifts. I met so many new people and made many photos. I was Spain (much to the good), so for those who want Hetalia, imagine my reaction when I found England. So we take photos in a fight or we make bad sign, and even a pseudo-photo yaoi \u0026lt;3 We have appeared on TV! At 2, 3 Tg specific to the region. Wow!
to eat you could not get in or to McDonald's to Burger King so it was the row ° - °. Even by Magda! So, no burgers, toast or fail-tat. But I ate a good sandwich with breaded \u0026lt;3
Then when I got home and then I went to my grandma I was tired ... XD
December 25! Oh, it was almost a normal Christmas. I had lunch up at 5 am with my family and then I was around. Sooooldi! * Ç *
0 comments:
Post a Comment