As you know by now I am following Mary Stayed Out All Night (for the record that is better!). Now I'm completely in love with the actor who does what-that-is-not-own waffles, which Jang Suk Geuk XD (I entrust myself to the transcript of drama wiki u_u). It all started with
You're Beautiful, a few seasons ago.
In short, abstinence by Mary etc. I decided to see me a movie with him that I had downloaded long ago and which I had also spoken well.
The Case of Homicide Itaewon. A boy aged 23 was brutally murdered in a fast food restaurant in Itaewon and the only suspects are two friends who do nothing but accuse each other. The film is based on a true story in 1997 and despite the obvious romanzizzazioni XD (huh?) Is really a great film! I do not know why but I'm always fascinated by films in several languages and this, in addition to Korean, of course, has many jokes in English. JGS of the same character speaks only English: both he and the other suspects are in fact children of military personnel but have lived almost all his life in America. Now is not that they are at the top of the credibility XD But in fact, not bad! Although JGS speak English by saying all the E "is", and to me it sounds like a spoken style ccccèèèè pareee you? " (Sorry but I can not explain it better than X ° D). LOL, but infuse it seems that has also studied in New Zealand, then!
However I think there wants to be an exciting event when the two suspects are only the beginning! Although I wonder ... the Koreans have obsessed about this issue as we break the balls on the case Scazzi XD;?
As you can see the movie I liked a lot (because I was not game with special expectations ... and instead: D). Another thing that fascinates me criminals to have a lot XD Mr. Ripley (in the book, the film that I have never taken ^^;). Not that there's something exactly like that in this film, but some element ... However I can not tell you anything because I'm anti-spoiler: P
These smiles one day kill me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment