Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beyblades For Sale In Melbourne

Response to Review: Magic Is The Last Hope (3 ch)

Magic is the last hope (Chapter 3 - The escape hunger and jokes)
@ Revi92: thanks so much for your (only) review! I'm glad you like this chapter too, I always imagined the poor at the mercy of Arthur Alfred unable to do anything ... It makes me even happier to know that you like the story, I have a lot of brainless to find a good and that it has "cracks" (I hope there are not!: S). For the fanfiction I started to work, given that I like almost any pairing that you like them (the germancest not as much as some time ago, though) and I do not like the same people who do not like to you XD I'm thinking a trio with the bad, let's see what will come out!

Finally I wrote a long answer, and (more or less) to a decent review! How exciting! CAC

0 comments:

Post a Comment