Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dunk Tank Rentals In Singapore

Cutting friends... not literally 8D

Hi everyone! Lately I was wondering what to do with this journal and I've reached these conclusions:
• this journal will go from friends-only to semi-friends-only , which means posts about things I want to keep more "private" (?) will be locked, fandom and random stuff related posts will be unlocked.
• I needed a friends cut : I unfriended most of the people I didn't see around for more than a while, but if you still check and use lj and want me to follow you... just ask :) (and maybe comment once in a while cause stalkers are a bit creepy XD)! I may have unfriended someone by mistake XDDD if you think I did, please tell me!

End of the announcement, I guess :D
Now all I have to do is to cute "semifriendsonly banner XD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment