Thursday, October 28, 2010

Free 2d Driving Simulator

Response to Review: One for his God, Living in memories, Magic is the last hope (2 cap) for her

last reply to reviews!

only to his God
@ Kago Yumi: Thanks for your reviews! I'm glad that this fanfiction has hit you. " this ... is the best I've read! "Wow, you make me blush ^////^
student @ 95: that is, both on the forum that you commented on EFP! I am so pleased, thank you! * W * @
MetalPawa: thanks to you who have reviewed it, I never experienced what I have described, so I'm glad you wrote seems fine.

Living in memories
@ Celtic_spirit: oh, yes, Arthur is a great tsundere! I'm glad you like it, even if it is a topic which is discussed very often in fanfiction

Magic is the last hope (Chapter 2 - Where the adventure finally begins)
How many reviews! * A * @
Kago Yumi: Thank you for your review! No matter how it is written, I just know what you think. I hope the fanfiction you seem more interesting with the progress of the chapters! I always fear that something is not wireless (this is the first fantasy I write, but I imagine XD) ... Thanks for the compliments!
@ Feli92: ah, I'm glad to have tickled your fancy and that you like! Let me know if you will like the hero! ^ ^ @
Revy21: You won! That's right, the woman is Belarus (on the Ukraine I think just like you!), You can ask me any request for a fanfiction! Ivan had some doubts at first, so I feel relieved to see that you like, same thing for the choice of the fantasy genre. I also like, so I'm quite stubborn when I read them, then know that another passionate like my fanfiction reassures me. Will update soon!


But how the heck of points esclamativi metto? °-°

0 comments:

Post a Comment