Hafez
poetry is more important for the Iranians. We read poems at the New Year, when we are sad or happy! at night or in the morning! Especially the old Iranians.
The greatest Iranian poets Hafez and Rumi. Personally I really like Hafez. Many people
presage the great book of Hafez.
now I want to write an ancient poem by Hafez for you:
I'm looking towards the sea
I'm looking in the horizon,
everything and everything appeared to be equal;
then I found a rose in a corner world,
I found its colors and its desperation to be imprisoned
among thorns
I have not educated but I've protected my hands,
I have not educated but I shared with her and the smell and the thorns and all.
Ah, I make my heart like a carpet beneath your steps, but I fear for
your feet in the thorns pierce.
0 comments:
Post a Comment